June 13th, 2023
Location: Midtown Athletic Club
You are invited! We’re excited to share our upcoming SAP Analytics event taking place June 13th followed by a Chicago Cub versus Pittsburgh Pirates rooftop baseball game.
Register here for Day 1 agenda, including the Cubs game.
Who is this for: Enterprise IT Directors, FP&A Directors / Managers, Controllers, VP Finance, VP IT at midmarket to large enterprise companies*
- Learn how to optimize your processes and technology to support:
- FP&A, line of business planning, analytics
- Financial record to report and consolidation
- Hear leading practices, customer stories, and product direction from SAP and customers like you
- Get hands on experience
- Network with your peers
Day 1: June 13th
SAP and SimpleFi Presentations:
Keynote: Intro, Kickoff Summit; SAP Finance Analytics Roadmap – Jon Essig, Managing Partner, SimpleFi
SimpleFi & SAP Presentations:
- Finance, Planning & Analytics Content for SAP Analytics Cloud – Jon Essig – Managing Partner –SimpleFi
- Roadmap and Solutions for Financial Planning and Analysis – Eric Smit, VP Center of Excellence & Analytics – SAP
- SAP Central Finance and Consolidations – Shawn Brown, Senior Director and Midwest MU Lead – SAP
- FP&A and Datasphere – Steve Christos, North America Center of Excellence Planning – SAP
- Live Planning Demo: SimpleFi Capital Planning Content – Jarrett Bialek, Partner of Planning, Analytics & Consolidations – SimpleFi
Customer Use Case Presentations:
- Telephone Data Systems – SAP Analytics Cloud HR Planning
- Manufacturing Company – Financial Reporting & BPC Replacement
- Holcim US – SAP Analytics Cloud BPC Replacement Case Study
Chicago Cubs vs. Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game at Wrigley Field at 7:05pm CST
- Private Rooftop Suite
- Dinner and drinks included
Event Location: Midtown Athletic Club. Click here to book your hotel room.
We look forward to having you join us!