February 23rd, 2022
We are pleased to announce that we will be conducting an SAP Analytics Cloud Event, hosted by SAP & SimpleFi taking place on Wednesday, February 23rd. Join us as SAP and SimpleFi experts host an interactive, hands-on workshop for SAP Analytics Cloud planning and analytics.
SimpleFi’s VP Platform & Technology, Eric Blondin, will also be presenting an example Production Labor Planning SAP Analytics Cloud use case with SimpleFi business content. You don’t want to miss out on this great event and opportunity to enhance your knowledge! Registration is limited.
10:00-10:15am Intro to SAP Analytics Cloud; Planning Roadmap – Eric Smit, VP of Global Analytics Center of Excellence
10:15-11:00am Production Labor Planning SAP Analytics Cloud use case with SimpleFi business content – Eric Blondin, VP Platform & Technology
11:00am-2:00pm SAP Analytics Cloud Virtual Workshop – Chris Clay, Sr. Director of Global Analytics Center of Excellence
Attend the SAP Analytics Cloud Workshop facilitated by the SAP Global Analytics Center of Excellence and learn how to:
- Unify planning, business intelligence, and augmented analytics in an intelligent enterprise
- Support collaborative enterprise planning by aligning strategic, operational, and financial plan
- Simplify planning and analysis to bolster decision-making and improve business outcomes
- Track discussion and issue resolution processes across the enterprise
- Boost collaboration and align stakeholder work with corporate goals
Production Labour Planning Abstract:
In today’s corporate world, Workforce Planning, Sales Planning and Production Planning have become critical processes to remain competitive. One component that is often missing is how to link the actual workforce planning with the production planning components. Our new Pre-packaged content allows you to fill that gap.
- Integrates with SAP IBP (other production forecasts can also be uploaded)
- Build out plant-specific drivers mapping machine hours to actual labor requirements
- Define plant, position and shift specific drivers for expected headcount turn over in your annual forecast
- Integrate timesheet actuals and use to build expected labor supply
- Match labor supply and demand in order to identify when surplus or shortfalls will happen
- Build out your hiring plan months in advance with enhanced visibility on your staffing requirements.
By joining our workshop, you will see the benefits and power of the tool as stated below:
- Advanced real-time analytics and scenario modeling without IT intervention
- Shorter iteration cycles and greater productivity for all planners
- Higher enterprise-wide accountability through embedded collaboration tools and workflows
- Better business outcomes through more- accurate plans and smarter decisions
- Learn from customer uses cases and how to leverage business content to accelerate deployment