June 30, 2020 by Lauren Milojevic 1 0 0
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020
Retail companies commonly struggle with creating a collaborative approach to Sales and Margin planning. In order to complete a fully integrated plan, it requires a solution that effectively allows input from Finance, Merchandising, Store Operations, and Marketing. Join our webinar on September 2nd as SimpleFi’s Beth McBreen, Solution Director, discusses and demos our “Pre-Packaged Solution for Retail Sales and Margin Planning”.
Learn how you can:
- Prepare high level targets that align with store opening and closing dates.
- Leverage historical mix actions to prepare base line budgets by sku, store, product groupings and more.
- Utilize built in allocations functionality to allocate plans to a daily level.
- Create new store plan basis through store cloning with adjustments to open dates.
- Access custom built data actions to determine Comp vs. New store sales.
- Report and analyze the results
Sr. Solution Director
SimpleFi Solutions LLC