Go your own way – How Growmark started their SAP Analytics Cloud Journey
Tuesday, December 8th, 2020
Location: The comfort of your own home
Date: December 8th, 2020
Time: 4:30pm – 6:30pm CST
Join us for a Holiday Wine Tasting as we cheers our customers and prospects to end the year right! You’ll get to pick a wine of your choosing from B Cellars Winery in Napa Valley and we’ll ship it to you prior to the event so you can enjoy with all of us. Not a wine lover? Join us with your own favorite beverage and receive a complementary Amazon gift card instead. This event will fill up quickly, so please reach out to me if interested or register with the link above by November 19th, 2020. Keep in mind, this event is for Executive/VP/Sr. Director level audience that will drive purchasing decisions. Event details and timeline are in attachment!
- The General Manager from B Cellar Winery in Napa Valley presents on different wines and conducts wine tasting
- The extraordinary property is set among some of the world’s most celebrated wineries on the Oakville Cross Road
- The estate includes a state-of-the-art wine production facility, vineyards, caves for barrel storage, tours, tasting, private events and a Hospitality House featuring an interactive, open hearth kitchen wrapped in comfortable seating
- Wine Choices:
- Red – 2018 Blend 24 finds its inspiration from the “Super-Tuscan” wines of Italy, where non-traditional grapes are blended together to produce new expressions of classic terroir. In our case, we blend the Napa Valley classic Cabernet Sauvignon with Sangiovese, a rare grape in our parts. A touch of Petite Sirah adds color, depth, and rich tannins.
- White – 2019 Blend 23 exhibits lavish aromatics of lemongrass, grapefruit and apricots. Subtle expressions of wet limestone, white peach and jasmine. The palate is fresh and crisp laden with flavors of key lime, green apple and savory minerality.
- Growmark Customer Use Case – Jason Jennings, Director of General Ledger & Accounting Operations and Brad Drake, Controller
- Evolution of SAC at Growmark
- Learn how GMK utilized SAC to navigate market uncertainty through the disruption of global energy markets during the COVID-19 pandemic
- We discuss how Covid has affected business and ideas to help customers/prospects going forward